- Julie: All the geeks have Loki on their phone! "I am burdened with glorious purpose."
- Julie and Me in unintentional unison: Yeah, a purpose in my VAGINA!
How bra stores seem to think things work:
- Anything smaller than a C cup: must be pre-pubescent. Ugly patterns, and colours. Lot's of animals and stripes.
- C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
- Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.
Doing my work yesterday I came across a man called Herbert Beerbohm Tree, a Shakespearean actor from the 1800s… why is this important, I hear you ask. LOOK AT HIM:
I genuinely thought I had turned the page over to Tom Hiddleston. But the book I was looking at was written before Hiddles became super famous.
No wonder he’s so into Shakespeare.
And here we have proof that Tom Hiddleston is a Shakespeare loving vampire.
Late shift at Kroger
- Cashier #1: ...so they, like...tuck it. They tuck the penis back and like, tape it, with, like...duct tape, or something.
- Cashier #2: I don't...what? How do you know this?
- Cashier #1: I watch waaaaay too much RuPaul's Drag Race.
I literally just went through this.
A comic about me.