I was just asked about knitting a pair of pure cashmere socks for a ‘friend’. I quoted her $250.00 for supplies and labor. Then she admits she asked because she didn’t want to pay $70.00. $70 would just about cover the yarn for the socks.
I replied to that with this:
Man cold part 2
- Me: Are you going to see the doctor tomorrow to get steroids?
- Kev: *cough cough* No. It hasn't gone into my lungs yet. *cough wheeze cough*
- Me: :/
- Kevin is sick.
- Kev: Maybe I'll just use your inhaled steroid thing.
- Me: My advair? I only have a couple week's worth left. Why don't you just take one of my flonases? They send me a bunch of them.
- Kev: I don't like the way it drips down my throat. It tastes bad.
- Me: That is a little kid excuse. If you take it, you will feel better faster.
- Kev: Whatever, Miss I-can't-take-pills-with-water.
- Me: I take pills with water all the time, I just prefer juice. And also, at least I take my pills. This is about YOU.
- Kev: OK, *MOM*
- I might not make it to Christmas.
"Tea Earl Grey hot" belongs in the actual lyrics.
I know this has made the rounds already, but I don’t care. Still funny!